Are you healthy and happy?
If health is lost, everything is lost
Be Fitter, healthier, happier
Health is wealth everybody says but very few follow this health rule. It is quite funny how most of us believe, promote and follow the opposite! Everyone ignore this until facing a doctor holding our medical test report, with a sympathetic look on doctor's face. Let us hope we do not find ourselves in a similar situation.
Our Health Calculator App quite simple to use, these are some very basic tests that doctors use. Now you can accurately assess the state of your health.
Health Calculator is not an app just with just a few calculations for your health. But we are devoted to building it as your best companion who could help you to keep healthy.
Easy-to-use Health calculators to check your fitness, weight, and health at any time, any place, and in any situation.
Health Calculator App is totally free and it can help you to regularly track status of your health on basis of various health factors which we know but always ignore.
This is our first phase of new features in which we introducing few health calculators but in next phases, you would get everything required to keep you healthier.
Here are some important health calculators for your use.
1. BMI Status – Calculates your Body Mass index by using the ratio between your height and weight and quantitatively.
2. Weight Loss Status – Shows the exact time needed to achieve a specific weight loss goal.
3. Heart Rate Status – Find out your chances of suffering a heart disease in future
4. Body Fat Status – Based on inputs you enter the calculator automatically assesses percentage of fat present in your body.
5. Macro – Calculate your optimal macro nutrient ratios based on your age, height, weight, gender, and activity level. Use your results with macro counting or flexible dieting to lose fat or gain muscle.
6. Ideal Weight Status – Ideal Body Weight refers to the desired weight a person of a given height and body frame should have in order to be healthy.
7. Calories Status – Calorie Calculator is used to find your daily calorie requirement.
8. Calories Burn Status – Count how many calories you burn doing your favorite activities or how long you should do an activity to lose weight.How many calories did you burn?
9. Waist to Hip Ratio – Waist to Hip ratio, which is known as waist-hip ratio or WHR. This ratio considered as an ideal measure to determine a person's overall health risk.
10. Wight Gain Status – Weight Gain Calculator is an effective tool to calculate your daily weight gain calorie requirement.
We Apologize, if we can not meet your expectations. If you would have any suggestions then please contact us to improve it further.